- Full Travel Facilities for all non Protected Staff: the Company recognised our position but responded that this was a National Issue and the request was declined,but this item will remain as a priority for this Union.
- Paternity/Maternity: The response from the Company was that the current arrangements in place are sufficient and the Company were not prepared to move forward on increasing this arrangement.
- Harmonisation on CB/RO Grades Fleet Waterloo: The Company responded that the option for the RO's to transfer to the CB grade is still available.
- Payment for lower grade staff: The Company will respond pending on this Unions position on the % payrise.
- Travel Pass for Dependents when staff have retired: Company agreed to look at this pending on the % payrise
This a break down of what took place at the meeting on the 24th October,and the Company have offered an improved offer and have now offered 4.4% backdated to the 01st October 2008.
A further meeting is to be arranged to discuss the pay offer,as this Union has not agreed with the Company on this % payrise,as we have asked the Company to look at increasing this %.
More Information on this will be published as soon as a further meeting is arranged and the outcome of this meeting will be published on this site.