Thursday, June 20, 2013

Combination of Cleaning Grades-South West Trains

 

 

 

 

 

 

Circular No IR/368/13

 

 

To All Branches, Regional Offices & Regional Councils

 

 

Our Ref: BR2/10/2

20th June 2013

 

 

Dear Colleagues

 

COMBINATION OF CLEANING GRADES – SOUTH WEST TRAINS

 

Further to my previous circular on the above matter dated 17thJanuary 2013 (IR/40/13), I can report that negotiations with South West Trains have been on-going, however very little progress has been made in resolving this matter.

 

Consequently, the General Grades Committee has instructed me to circulate the minutes from last meeting with company to all Branches along the South West Trains line of route. I would be grateful if affected Branches could provide me with their opinions on how to they would like the union to progress this matter.  

 

I herewith enclose a copy of the relevant section of the minutes and I would be most grateful if you could bring this matter to the attention of your members. 

 

Yours sincerely

Bob Crow

General Secretary

 

 

No comments: